"I love that sweet smell of decay that surrounds me in forests and woods. A kind of mulchy, deep, rich rot that has no connotation of death or ending, but rather of life and age. A sense of perpetual destruction and rebirth."
35 minutes ago
with 9,916 notes via
"The naked female body is treated so weirdly in society. It’s like people are constantly begging to see it, but once they do, someone’s a hoe."
1 hour ago
with 120,349 notes via
4 hours ago
with 4,716 notes via
Every artistic pursuit ever
6 hours ago
with 772 notes via
I feel so impossibly sad. Any advice?
Keep going keep going keep going.
It will pass, it always does. Allow a nice thing in, or hang on until you think you might be able to. Until then let others hold you.
6 hours ago
with 339 notes via
Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
22 hours ago
with 56,909 notes via
23 hours ago
with 3,384 notes via
"I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be."
1 day ago
with 1,785 notes via
Chris Pratt for Men’s Fitness (USA - July/August 2014)
1 day ago
with 27,401 notes via
2 days ago
with 20,035 notes via